Going Digital! Creating a Digital Planner with Google Slides

Saturday, June 1, 2019


Creating a Digital Planner with Google Slides #teacherplanner #planner #teacherplanner

A couple of days ago I posted a picture of my digital planner on Insta and a couple people asked if I could share my template! Of course I can, but I also wanted to give a quick tutorial as well.

Not only do I use Google Slides, I use the Bitmoji extension for Chrome, the Noun Project add-on for icons, and the Unsplash add-on for amazing commercial free photos. These are also two add-ons I use in creating my TPT products!


Here is a video tutorial on how to use these add-ons to create a super fan and totally cheap planner. 


I do like to print them out and pin them upon the wall because I need that physical reminder and I just think they are so cute they need to be seen! 













4 comments


  1. Absolutely fantastic job you have done here.This is so nice.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really neat idea. This can help out so much with all of the "other" stuff teachers deal with outside of the actual time with students! There's a neat new book out with related themes:
    The Subtle Side of Teaching
    https://www.amazon.com/Subtle-Side-Teaching-Difference-Classroom/dp/1475854315/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1575378882&sr=1-1

    ReplyDelete


  3. Hey

    Thank you for this amazing article!
    I am looking for a long time. I have benefited a lot from reading this article, I want more post about that.

    Thanks again for this useful guide.On this blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pro version of OneNote can be downloaded through a Microsoft Office subscription. The free digital planner focuses on personal goal-setting and achievement. It has four development areas that you can focus on. To learn more about - tovaio - free digital planner and tarot guides, visit on hyperlinked site.

    ReplyDelete