Three Day Weekend, A Mini Unit and a Sale!

Saturday, January 18, 2014
I just finished a super fun mini unit of the strengths and weaknesses of the Continental and British during the American Revolution.  It includes:
A reading about the strengths and weaknesses of the Continental and British Army
A glossary for difficult words in the readingA foldable for note taking from the readingA graphic organizer to accompany the movie America the Story of Us: Rebels (you will need to access this on YouTube)A processing activity for the left side of the notebookExamples of the processing activity for students to modelA quiz to accompany the reading and the notesLink to a clip for Launch and access to ready made digital flashcards and games on Quizlet

I am currently offering it for 50% off for the next 24 hours.  Head on over to Teachers Pay Teachers to pick it up at this amazing price!



Also go on over a grab a FREE copy of my exit ticket Twitter board for your classroom!


2 comments

  1. So I might be "slow" here, but I purchased this activity last year and just noticed that you said there was a quiz, but for the life of me I don't see it. Am I not looking in the right place? Thank you so much. I love all of your materials!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not slow!!!! On page 3 there is a link to the words set up on Quizlet and from there you can print multiple quizzes. If you need more direction, feel free to email me at engagingthemall@gmail.com and I can screen shot you through the process:) I hope this helps.

      Delete