Summer Inspirations: Week 3

Wednesday, June 20, 2018



Books, Social Media, Blogs, and More To Keep You Inspired This Summer While You are Out of the Classroom! This is a super helpful list for new teachers! #newteachers #backtoschool #teachersocialmedia #professionaldevelopment

Hello!  I know I'm putting this out early but I'm getting ready to go to Chicago for my PBS Summit and ISTE and I am super nervous!!!!  I can't remember the last time I traveled alone. My 12 year old told me not to worry.... I have an Uber app, I have Google Maps, and when in doubt I should ask a police officer for help.  I think that is solid advice.  Here are my #summerinspiration tips for Week 3!

If you are reading this on a mobile device click on each picture to enlarge it!




@Doinktweets




History with Tiffany




Teacher Tech with Alice Keeler




Wow in the World



Reviving Ophelia: Saving the selves of Adolescent Girls

Enjoy Your Week!


No comments